Saturday, November 3, 2012

Not a rant, but an explanation

I've decided to start yet another blog.  For many reasons.... partially because I have the feeling it is going to be one of those things that becomes oddly addictive, like facebook, or myspace in it's day.  I am going to start by posting a bunch of old rants that I wrote when I was younger.  Ode to the good ole days.  And then I am going to start writing new ones.  Occasionally I may type a couple of my husband's rants because he is hilarious, a genius, and usually his rants are about things that actually matter, instead of about random immature things, though have relevance to the world today, are truly more for amusement than to serve any other purpose.  So I hope that you enjoy my rants.  So let's start by taking a trip back into my past, back when I thought I was the shit, and if you could keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, otherwise someone might get hurt.

And it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment