Saturday, November 3, 2012

Amusing Immature times

So my school is well into tech week for the musical Les Miserables... which in case you aren't musical savvy it's one of the best shows of all time in most opinions. So for this show I decided not to be in cast this year but to do tech... so I run a spotlight from three floors of scaffolding... if you don't know what that is, scaffolding is very insecure, in this case, metal poles put together with very small screws among other things with a couple boards across it for you to stand on, anyways so sitting on my scaffolding, which by the way is where I fell from, I spend many enjoyable moments in between scenes dropping animal crackers on the cast members heads because it amuses me so. I'm not sure why, in fact, I'm pretty sure the thought of it amusing me should make me sad at my lack of maturity, but sometimes immature things are the most fun. at least that's what I think.... I'm sorry that my anecdote wasn't funny, or sad, or deep, or slightly more antisocial but what can I say, I lead a dull life.//

No comments:

Post a Comment