Saturday, November 3, 2012

Don't Drink and Drive

so I was talking to an old friend and he decides to tell me this story...

So I was with a group of my buddies and we were driving after having hit a couple of clubs. So we were a lil bit tipsy and stopped at a red light. It took a while when someone said "dude it's a flashing red light it means you can go if there's no one else comin."

the driver... a guy named dave I guess, then made like he was gonna go when his friend in the passenger seat said, "WAIT!!! that sign says don't turn on a red light. We're drunk we don't want the cops to pull us over." (It was actually POoooooooooooooliiiiiiiiiice but you can't quite get across the slur on the internet) so there they sat at the stop light waiting for the light to flash off so they could quickly hit the gas before the red light flashed back on.

So I think I got the story across alright. I didn't really understand him when he was telling me this story at like 3am but ya know... stupid people make my head hurt.... stupid drunks make me laugh cuz they do it to themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment